Building ServicesFacilities Maintenance
We offer a comprehensive Facilities Maintenance service for all types of facilities and organizations.
Our highly experienced team is focused and committed to the detailed and quality management of all service categories with a focus and commitment to optimal operational performance management of all of your assets and facilities.
Effective and efficient facility services, combined with comprehensive maintenance programs and planning are critical to the cost effective, un restricted and un-interrupted operation of any facility.
The Rockbuild Group provide tailored integrated facilities management solutions to deliver the specific outcomes our clients require ensuring smooth management of their properties ensuring trust of quality and compliance. We work with our clients to gain a detailed understanding of the specific needs, challenges, short and long term objectives for the facilities and all associated stakeholders.
Through Collaboration we develop, implement and manage effective integrated FM operating strategies with strong business continuity, reduced life-cycle costs and increase the longevity of assets. All this is achieved whilst maintaining compliance and operational excellence throughout the facilities we maintain.
Our in house dedicated Help Desk and computerised operating system offer clients a single point of contact and source of truth for all maintenance enquiries and support on all assets maintained within the facility.
Our Facilities Maintenance Services Include:
- Programmed / Preventative Maintenance programming and delivery
- Asset Register establishment, consolidation and-or updating
- Asset Condition Assessment and maintenance planning
- Reactive Maintenance & Asset Life-Cycle Management
- Emergency Response (24/7)
- In House Call Centre and Help-desk Management (24/7)
- Project works – Feasibility and delivery
- Project management of capital and non-routine maintenance works
- Delivery of Capitol and non-routine works
- On Site supervision and works coordination
- Subcontractor management and engagement
- Management of third-party providers
- Establishment and management of maintenance contracts and compliance
- Specialists provider management and engagement
- HSEQ, Quality assurance
- Property Risk Assessments inclusive of Slip Testing, HazMat, Asbestos, Roof Access.
- Contracts compliance and general contract administration
- Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems Integration